St. Brigid’s Parents’ Council provides parents with a forum to foster good relations between parents, teachers, students and school management and to share their views on matters that impact on the education, development and wellbeing of our students. The Parents' Council hold regular meetings throughout the school year, the dates of which are communicated to all parents in advance via the school app.
The following are some of the activities in which the Parents’ Council have been involved:
- Organising information/social events for new parents to the school
- Arranging talks on topics of interest to parents
- Providing support/organisational input to major school events, e.g. Open night, Pancake Tuesday, Annual Awards Day & School liturgies.
- Channelling parents’ views on school policy issues to the Principal/Board of Management
- Contributing to the school publication Lantern
- Helping to organise and supervise extra-curricular activities
- Organising fundraising events for the school
- Organising student discount cards
Executive Committee 2022/2023