St Brigid’s has a range of modern, well-equipped facilities to cater for the wide range of subjects on offer in the school. All of our classrooms are equipped with the up-to-date educational technology. Several of our specialist rooms have been recently refurbished, including the addition of a new art room and science laboratory.
Facilities currently on offer include:
• Four Science Laboratories
• Two Art Rooms
• Two Home Economics Rooms
• Two Music Rooms
• A spacious gym
• An Information Technology Room
• Leaving Cert Applied Room with specialised equipment
• Design Communication Graphics room (complete with a suite of computers)
• Private Career Guidance and Counselling Office
• Canteen Facilities serving hot food at lunchtime
• Library and Reading for Pleasure areas
• Three Learning Support Rooms
In addition, the school is listed on the Department of Education’s Major Capital Works Scheme 2019-2021. We therefore anticipate a further construction project to extend our school and cater for our growing numbers in the near future.